My WordPress blog is an outlet to share my work with the global community.
Scroll through the archives of my consciousness.
- i saw a sketch November 26, 2018last night i saw a sketch, it was a woman, and her womb consisted of stars and planets, i was humbled, by the artistry itself as well as the concept, this woman, was exactly what she depicted, a bright and shimmering idea in the mental womb of the woman who thought to sketch her, and […]
- Chocolate Rose August 12, 2018Taciturn and full of wonder, Seeking for all things beautiful, And finding most of them within her own grasp, Wondering if the world can offer what imagination and hope share freely, Listening for any sign of life, In a thought that gasps for air with every inhale of purpose she takes, And yes is the […]
- May it all align August 12, 2018I don’t want to be afraid anymore, of what could be, but likely never will. The worst things that I can imagine often flood parts of my mind that I’ve kept hidden quite well, unfortunately. . . . I don’t want to be overly anxious about deferred dreams suddenly budding in open fields of delusion—and […]
- two months June 3, 2018That’s about how long it’s been since I’ve been feeling off-center and not my usual self. It’s almost scary to say that because there’s a stigma when someone is transparent, and the transparency isn’t perceived as positive. I mean, I get it; we want everyone to live in this positive, perfect bubble at all times […]
- Discord May 30, 2018Funny, random story—that will probably appeal to my fellow nerd friends, techie friends, biz friends, spiritual friends & creator friends— (LONG—so read at your own discretion): 📖📝 . . . Fellow bizzies & nerds: last week, my friend in VA told me about the mobile app “Discord”—he’s been using it to connect with other investors […]
- I promise—I’ll try. May 23, 2018Overwhelmed heart—full mind, Wondering which path of the many before me is most accurate—exclusively accurate. I have liberty to speak on doubt and uncertainty—I have every right to, because I’ve earned it in the darkest hours when no one was there to console me. Even if they desired to, I pushed them as far away […]
- “Kindness follows light…” May 13, 2018I have NO idea who did this for me—but if you follow me, PLEASE know that I’m SO thankful…😭💞 . I came home to an awkward-looking package on my doorstep after a beautiful day out with my mom and brothers (much needed quality time). . When I opened it—literally 7 of my FAVORITE things were […]